to the medical device and life-sciences industries.
The Arterex Team
Arterex’s senior leadership has been together building successful Medical Device contract manufacturing companies for nearly thirty years. Charles Stroupe, executive Chairman, Jeffrey Goble, CEO and Paul Jazwin, CFO, founded and led Medegen through its sale to Carefusion (NYSE:CFN) in 2010 and founded and led Providien through its sale to Carlisle Companies (NYSE:CSL) in 2019.
25+ Years of History
Arterex’s senior leadership has been together building successful Medical Device contract manufacturing companies for over twenty-five years.
- Founder & Chairman of Providien; Chairman of Access Scientific
- Founder, Chairman & CEO of Medegen, LLC
- President & CEO of The Tech Group’s Contract Manufacturing Division
- 20+ years in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries, including as a division President at Schering-Plough and numerous sales and marketing positions at Aventis
Chief Executive Officer
- Founder & CEO of Providien; CEO of Access Scientific
- Founder & President of Medegen, LLC
- VP/GM of The Tech Group’s Contract Manufacturing Division
- B.S. in Political Science from Arizona State University
Chief Financial Officer
- CFO of Providien; CFO of Access Scientific
- CFO/Finance VP of Medegen, LLC
- Financial management roles for Allied Waste Industries, The Tech Group, and Dial
- B.S. in Accounting from Arizona State University; MBA from Grand Canyon University
President, North America
- President, Carlisle Contract Manufacturing Group (previously Providien)
- Vice President of Operations at The Tech Group
- Managing Director of The Tech Group Latin America
- B.S. in Economics & Industrial Engineering from Montana State University – Bozeman
Chief Commercial Officer, North America
- Senior Vice President of Business Development at NexCore
- Vice President of Business Development at Vention Medical
- Vice President of Business Development at Flextronic International
- Director of Business Development at Nypro
- MBA from Nichols College and B.S. in Engineering from Boston University
“We are excited to bring to our customers in North America and Europe the benefits of having a reliable global provider of specialized and multi-capability manufacturing solutions. The combination of our people and capabilities is great news for our existing and future customers in the medical device manufacturing sector, in which we are proud to play a key role.”
Jeffrey S. Goble
CEO OF ARTEREX
The Arterex story through data
Arterex operates through 9 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities on three continents with over 1,200 employees. We are a global provider of diversified manufacturing solutions to the medical device, and life-sciences industries.
We'd Love To Chat
Feel free to contact the Arterex team. We would love to chat about future opportunities and find ways to partner together.